星期三, 6月 14, 2006

Proud of you!

After last night fighting for sister's computer, I'm already exhausted. I'm so sleepy and really want to take a rest ... ha...ha... sick leave again?! No way la...


I received this message at around 11:00 this morning, it really cheered me up!


Wondering why he email me such PowerPoint stuff, I opened the file, just 2 unremarkable slide... before closing it, hey, a familiar name come across my eyes.


"Pacific Recognition Award
1st Quarter, 2006

Notable Achievement (1 out of the 3...er???)

RA/QA Analyst Programmer
He has developed a traceability program now used in Korea and being trialed in China, and created and manages the GPRD RA/QA Database used by all Stryker divisions throughout the world. Besides, he constantly performs an excellent job, with extra requests handled efficiently without any question or concern, e.g. Pacific Management Team database, helped organizing annual staff party, etc."


Though we are both in the same field, our job is quite different. Actually I don't really know what he does these years, he had to work overtimes sometimes, and we "talk" less in office times this few years. Working in the same company for years, it's not easy to keep up good performance. It is nothing better than your excellent job is recognised by others. I'm really so glad!


Hey, want reward? Hmm... a meal for you tonight la. (luckily mother give me some food on Sunday!)

5 則留言:

匿名 說...

Wayi,恭喜,恭喜!

匿名 說...

好勁呀~~ 恭喜恭喜~~

飲唔飲 Jolly Shandy 賀賀佢?

匿名 說...

謝謝大家...

哦... 搞到我都不好意思起來了耶...

匿名 說...

尋日睇完唔記得恭喜”爸爸”添!今日再恭喜過,唔知會唔會太遲呢?

匿名 說...

”爸爸”好叻叻呀!